Powwownow web conferencing allows you to chat, present documents and share your desktop with your conference call participants. Now everyone can see what you’re talking about!
1. Are you a Powwownow user?
2. Download and install the web application
3. Once the application is installed, the start up window will appear
4. Log in to the application with your email address and password
1. Start your web conference by clicking 'Web Conference' in the Get Started screen
2. ‘Copy’ the website link and your unique PIN and send this to your particpants via email
3. Click on the 'Screen share' button to start showing your screen
4. Participants join using a standard web browser and by visiting http://powwownow.yuuguu.com/ where they enter your unique PIN and their name
5. When participants join, you will see them appearing on your Powwownow Web chat window. Participants are now viewing your screen.
In the Get Started screen you can organise your next web or audio conference, by clicking 'Schedule a Meeting'.
You can schedule your next meeting by phone or email, simply give the details displayed to your attendees or send a calendar invite using Outlook or Google Calendar.
Once you have scheduled your meeting click 'Done' and this will return you to the Get Started screen.
1) Your participant need to click the 'Request Control' button in their screen sharing window
2) You need to accept the request by clicking 'share' in the pop-up (permission is always required)
3) The 'Release Control' button releases their control over your computer
4) The 'Re-take Control' button can be clicked at any time by you in order to regain control
1. Click on 'Find contacts' in the start button drop down in your screen sharing window
2. Add contacts from your email and instant messaging accounts, or simply enter their email address
3. Follow the simple steps and when you're finished we'll instantly send them an email with details of how to download and sign in to Powwownow web conferencing
Chatting and sharing your screen with your contacts
For a detailed step-by-step user guide, simply click on the link below for printer-friendly summary that you can keep to hand.