Archive for February 2011
I came across this in the little village newsletter and thought I’d share it with you, as it kind of sums up life in my village.
- Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
- At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
- Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
- You’re never quite sure whether it’s against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden
- Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
- You never know where to look when eating a banana.
- You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
- The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
- It’s impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee
- Old ladies can eat more than you think.
- You can’t respect a man you carries a dog.
- Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
- You’ve turned in to your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a “use by” date?
All web developers know that setting up the HTML and CSS for a new website can be time-consuming. Particularly when your requirements still include frigid browsers like IE6 and 7.
A recent project has forced me to be a bit more “smarter” in my styling needs, so I thought I would share my tips with you.