Mother’s Day 2020: PowWowNow to celebrate with social competition
Here at PowWowNow we understand the importance of support and flexibility in the workplace. This Mother’s Day, we’re honouring everyone who supports you on your manic days, makes you the best cuppa in the office and champions you when you need it the most.
As such, for Mother’s Day, we are launching a competition in celebration of all the amazing things that work mums, working mums, mentors and parental figures do, not just on this day but each and every day. Give them the credit they deserve by showing them that you appreciate everything they do for you.
To nominate your #WorkMumHero, head over to our Twitter and Instagram pages, reply by tagging your nomination and include the #WorkMumHero. They could be in with a chance of winning an amazing annual subscription to Bloom & Wild, and you could receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
“Your work family is an integral part of your working life and wellbeing, and we can often take for granted the positive impact they have on our office experiences. So, we wanted to use this Mother’s Day as an opportunity to support those mother figures in your team and let them know that their hard work doesn’t go unnoticed.” MD at PowWowNow, Andrew Johnson
Terms & Conditions
- PowWowNow (the “Promoter”) is running a free prize draw (the “Promotion”) for the prize listed below (the “Prize”). For the promotion, participants will be able to enter a free prize draw with a chance to win a Bloom & Wild bouquet of flowers and an annual subscription to Bloom & Wild.
- Prize draw is only for UK residents who are 18 years or older. Participants must have a UK postal address.
- The Promotion will commence on 09.03.20 and the closing date of the Promotion is 11:59 pm (GMT) on the 22nd March 2020.
- To qualify, participants must nominate a ‘work mum’ or ‘working mum’ through Twitter or Instagram by tagging their Twitter handle or Instagram account and including the #WorkMumHero
- At the end of the entry period for the prize draw, the winners will be selected at random. Nominators and nominees will not receive a physical or virtual confirmation from PowWowNow of entry.
- Winner(s) will be informed of their win by direct message and will be asked to provide an email. Each winner will have 72 hours to respond, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their prize and reallocate it to a reserve winner chosen by the Promoter if they do not respond within the allotted time.
- Prizes will only be delivered to UK addresses. There are 5 prizes available for the nominees: a Bloom & Wild annual subscription worth £225. There are 5 prizes available for the nominators: a Bloom & Wild bouquet worth £32. Prizes are subject to availability, if the prize is no longer available we reserve the right to choose a different one for you.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The judges’ decision is final. Standard terms & conditions apply.
- Please note you can only enter once either through Twitter or Instagram. Entries from duplicate accounts will not be eligible.
- The Promoter is not responsible for competition entries, Twitter or Instagram responses or email notifications that are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.