Summer’s here and the school summer holidays are about to start, so that means the Smarter Working Initiative is around the corner and you can bet that we’ve got a lot happening that will be even bigger and better than last year.
Last year, we saw 120 businesses sign up with more than 100,000 employees working flexibly for the Smarter Working Initiative.
This year it’s on the first day of the UK school summer holidays again on Monday 24th July 2017 and regardless of whether it’s your first or second time, we’re looking forward to your involvement!
Here’s a bit about what’s happening:
To make sure you’re in the best position to work flexibly, there’s now a Members Area on the Smarter Working Initiative website with guides, eBooks and top tips about flexible working for employers and employees! All you need to do is enter your registered email address to get access.
Not a member? That’s ok, you’ll find the sign up form on the same page, so once you sign up, you’ll get instant access as well!
See the Smarter Working Initiative’s Members Area here.
To celebrate the day, we’ll be doing a pop up at St Anne’s Churchyard Gardens.
There will be free ice cream, branded portable chargers and inflatable furniture for you to enjoy – whether that’s for your break or to work from. Looking forward to seeing you there!
To promote smarter ways of working, this year, The Smarter Working Initiative have teamed up with the best shared workspaces in London! On the day itself, on Monday 24th July 2017, you can get access to Timberyard, Haus and NearDesk locations!
– Blackfriars Office, Blackfriars
– The Work Lounge, Brixton
– The Busworks, Caledonian Road
– Finsbury Business Centre, Clerkenwell
– Purple Patch, Clerkenwell
– Adam House, Covent Garden
– Davenport House, Crossharbour
– Greenhouse, Hackney
– HDH Coworking, Hampstead
– Un-Common, Islington
– Impact Hub, Kings Cross
– Kalbarri House, Plaistow
– Bishopsgate Financial, Shoreditch
– Launch 22, Shoreditch
– 639 Enterprise Centre, Tottenham
– THRDS Studio, Walthamstow
– The Soap Factory, Aberdeen
– Alloa Business Centre, Alloa
– DeskLodge Belvedere House, Basingstoke
– Eleven Brindleyplace, Birmingham
– Squab Hall, Bishop’s Tachbrook
– Dudley Court South, Brierley Hill
– DeskLodge, Bristol
– Engine Shed, Bristol
– My OutSpace Business Centre, Croyden
– No1 Business Centre, Gloucester
– The Meeting Venue, Grantham
– DeskLodge, Hemel Hempstead
– Park House, Horsham
– The Work Lounge, Letchworth
– Launch22, Liverpool
– Aura Business Centre, Manchester
– The Assembly, Manchester
– The Hive, Manchester
– MyWorkSpot, Maidenhead
– The Space, Norwich
– MinorOak, Nottingham
– The Workstead, Winchester
– Freedom Works, Worthing
This year, we’ve got some great prizes up for grabs for those who enter our #SmarterWorking competition! All you need to do is post a picture of you flexible working on the Smarter Working Initiative day i.e. Monday 24th July 2017!
Here’s what you could win:
|1st Prize||3 month Pure Gym membership|
|2nd Prize||1 month free access to any NearDesk location|
|3rd Prize||50 Graze boxes|
|Runner ups||100x £5 Starbucks vouchers|
Find out more and how you can win here.