Share how you #wfh and win in our latest giveaway
With 100% of our staff now working from home, it’s safe to say it can be a challenging period. Yeah sure, you get to skip the daily commute. Yeah sure, you can work from bed if you fancy it (we wouldn’t advise this). But, with working from home comes a change in routine and as they say we are creatures of habit. That’s why in the hope of spreading joy and laughter amongst you bunch working from home, we’ve decided to run this giveaway. Plus, if you win, you’ll also get a break from the kitchen!
We want to see your new office environments and your working from home tips.
For the first week of the competition we want to see your work from home set-up, if we find your new set-up to be creative, original and amusing you could win a free lunch on us delivered straight to your door! For the second week of the giveaway we want to see your best working from home tips, winner will be selected at random. The giveaway will be split into two separate weeks, each week we’ll pick two winners, with the chance to win lunch on delivered straight to your door. Winners will be announced on the 20th and 27th of April
To enter the first week of our competition visit our Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, share a snap of your working from home set-up, tag @PowWowNow and use the #newhomeoffice. Deadline is 11.59 PM, 19/04/2020.
To enter the second week of our competition starting 20th April, visit our Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Comment with your working from home tip, follow us and nominate one other person. Deadline is 11.59PM, 26/04/2020. We’re very much looking forward to seeing your entries!
Please note that you can only enter once per week, either through Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
Terms & Conditions
- PowWowNow (the “Promoter”) is running a free prize draw (the “Promotion”) for the prize listed below (the “Prize”). For the promotion, participants will be able to enter a free prize draw with a chance to win a £25 UberEats voucher.
- Prize draw is only for UK residents who are 18 years or older. Participants must have a UK postal address.
- The Promotion will run across two separate weeks. The first week will commence on 14.04.20 and the closing date of the Promotion for the first week is 11:59 pm (GMT) on the 19.04.20. The second week will commence on 20.04.20 and the closing date of the Promotion is 11:59 PM (GMT) on the 26.04.20. You will be allowed one entry per week.
- To qualify for the first week of the competition, participants must share a pic of their working from home set-up through Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, tag @PowWowNow and include the #newhomeoffice. By sharing a photo you are giving us permission to use this photo on our content channels.
- To qualify for the second week of the competition, participants must comment with a working from home tip, follow us and nominate one person through Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. By sharing a tip you are giving us permission to share this on our content channels.
- At the end of the entry period for the first week of the prize draw, the winners will be judged on creativity, originality and humour. Participants will not receive a physical or virtual confirmation from PowWowNow of entry.
- At the end of the entry period for the second week of the prize draw, winners will be selected at random. Participants will not receive a physical or virtual confirmation from PowWowNow of entry.
- Winner(s) will be informed of their win by direct message and will be asked to provide an email. Each winner will have 72 hours to respond, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their prize and reallocate it to a reserve winner chosen by the Promoter if they do not respond within the allotted time.
- Prizes will only be available for UK residents. There are 4 prizes available, each worth £25. Prizes are subject to availability, if the prize is no longer available or you live outside the area in which the company delivers, we reserve the right to choose a different prize for you.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The judges’ decision is final. Standard terms & conditions apply.
- Please note you can only enter once either through Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Entries from duplicate accounts will not be eligible.
- The Promoter is not responsible for competition entries, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn responses or email notifications that are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.